This release includes bug fixes and general improvements.
- Forgot something or made a typo? No worries, you can now also edit case notes that you have created yourself.
- Did you ever plan a task for the past? Neither did we. So when you are editing a task, start dates cannot be in the past anymore.
- The contact and account list now also includes address details to ensure that you always find the customer you are looking for, even when they are all called Kim.
- When filters are applied to the tasks and the cases list, we now also show you so by means of a little help text.
- The details of the opportunity report now also show average values for the number of leads and their response times.
- When editing a product during activity registration, the save button remains visible now. It saves 1 click and helps to remember saving your changes.
- When exporting your EASI'R tasks for display in another calendar, you now also have the option to "Open in calendar" directly from EASI'R.
- The lead details view in the agency lists now also states the escalation time together with the escalation date.
- The user type of a user as well as their roles and teams are now visible at a glance in the user list of the settings area. Previously that information was only shown on the individual user profile pages.
- We added a preview function to the template creation in the settings area. Check out if you got it right without having to navigate away.
- We added more icons for opportunity types.